- Never discourage them and let them talk their mind.
- If they are correct accept it immediately.
- If they are wrong then engage them in discussion without letting them know that. Don't tell them directly that their logic is wrong
- When you say they are wrong then say it politely with respect but firmly.
- Engage them in logic discussion so let them arrive to a understanding of thing.
- Never argue or get angry.
- End the discussion in friendly note and they winning any way.
different situation handling
6 users have voted.